CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MESSAGES FROM ME TO ME

“I’m a good person.”

“I’m special and unique.”

“I’m creative and telented.”

“I can set goals and reach then.”

“I can solve problems.”

“I can ask other people for help.”

“I have a right to be imperfect.”

“I Have a righto make a mistake.”

”Everyone makes mistakes.”

“I can learn from my mistake.”

“I’m Valuable and worthwhile … just the way I am.”

“I can get through this.”

“I’m learning and growing,”

“I’m not alone.”

“”I’m okey.”

”I’m strong and capable.”

“Even if I don’t feel so great right now, I’ll feel better soon.”

‘I can be patient with myself.”

”I can manage.”

“I can cope.”

“I can do this.”

“I can succed.”

‘I can try again.”

“I can expect the best of myself.”

“I’m brave and courageous.”

“I believe in myself.”

“I,m not afraid.”


0 comments: